Yoga Classes with South East London Vision
SELVis is delighted to offer a further 6 sessions of yoga in Bromley. Join our friendly class to improve your general health, in both body and mind!
Yoga has many health benefits:
- improved flexibility, muscle strength and stamina,
- Reduced stress and tension
- Increased self-esteem, sense of well-being and calm
- Improved circulation and immune system.
Yoga Classes in Bromley
When: Friday 13th and 27th October, Friday, 3rd and 24th November
Time: 11.00am – 12.00pm
Where: Community House, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH.
Cost: £5 per session. First two sessions for free if you have not tried yoga before.
The venue is close to Bromley North and Bromley South train stations. Nearby bus stops are Bromley North Station, Bromley Town Hall and Bromley Market Square. Meet and greet service available on request.
*Please wear loose, comfortable clothing. You may also wish to take your shoes off during the class.
* It is advisable to bring a bottle of water with you.
For more information and to register your place
please contact: Jessica Beal 07866 926668 / 0203 815 3660.