Vision Impaired Climbing Sessions
Sign up to our FREE 6-week Visually Impaired Climbing programme where you will get the opportunity to learn how to climb under a guided professional instructor. These 6 weekly sessions will provide you with a great experience of learning how to use the ropes and gain increased confidence in climbing and navigating different types of walls within the centre.
Participants will also receive a Metro Blind Sport welcome pack when signing up.
- Location: Westway Sports and Fitness Centre, 1 Crowthorne Rd, London W10 6RP.
There are two timeslot availabilities to choose from which are listed below:
- Timeslot 1: Friday 15 November 2019 at Time: 12 pm-1:30 pm (duration 90-minute sessions) then weekly until the last session on the Friday 20 December.
- Timeslot 2: Sunday 17 November 2019 at Time: 2 pm-3:30 pm (duration 90-minute sessions) then weekly until the last session on the Sunday 22 December.
To register your interest and sign up to one of the available timeslots please contact Charlie Raven with your full name, phone number, email address, what timeslot you wish to attend on and whether you have climbed before.
***by signing up you are committing to attend 6 individual sessions for the specified time you have selected. This cannot be amended or changed once started due to instructor allocation and allocated costs. ***
- Cost: FREE 6-week programme
- Contact: email@example.com or call on 07956 292 046.
Meet and Greet will be available at the nearest station which is Latimer Road and Crowthorne Road (Stop H) bus stop if required. This will take place 30 minutes before the session starts. Latimer Road Station is on the Hammersmith and City and Circle Line. There is also the option of Shepherds Bush Station which is on the Central, Overground and Southern Line (a 20-minute walk or a 10-minute bus ride on the 316 stopping at Crowthorne Road, Stop H).
For those who may be accompanied by a driver to the sessions, there is underground parking onsite available Mon-Sat and free parking on Sunday.
If you wish to use this service or need more information, please contact Charlie Raven by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07956 292 046.