VI Tennis Regional Tournaments Calendar 2020
The LTA are really excited to announce that there will be 11 Regional VI Tournaments in 2020!! Most dates are now finalised with just a few of the ones at the end of the year needing to be confirmed by venues.
Hopefully, these extra tournaments might mean some of you don’t need to travel so far to compete as we have a nice spread of where the new ones are taking place.
- 21 – 22 March – Newport VI Tennis Tournament
- 10 – 11 April – Loughborough VI Tennis Tournament
- 2 – 3 May – Newcastle VI Tennis Tournament (Northumberland Club)
- 30 – 31 May – Brighton VI Tennis Tournament
- 6 – 7 June – Worcestershire VI Tennis Tournament (Malvern Tennis Club)
- 18 – 19 July – Cambridge VI Tennis Tournament (Hills Road)
- 1 – 2 Aug – Gosling VI Regional Tennis Tournament (Welwyn Garden City)
- 5 – 6 Sept – Leeds VI Tennis Tournament (JCCS Tennis Centre)
- Sep (late) date – TBC– London VI Regional Tennis Tournament (NTC)
- 17 – 18 Oct – Glasgow VI Regional Tennis Tournament (Newlands Tennis Club)
- 1 Nov date – TBC – Birmingham VI Tennis Tournament (Priory Club)
- Nov date – TBC – National Visually Impaired Tennis Championships – Venue TBC
Metro would always advise to phone or email the event contacts to confirm there have been no last-minute changes or cancellations.
For more information, please contact Liz.Terry@lta.org.uk
Call the LTA Services Team on +44 (0)208 487 7000 for an expert member of the team to assist with any queries you may have.
To use the tournament search on the LTA website you will need to register and become an LTA Member, you will also need to tick the disability option and choose your dates ( at the moment of writing this – 2 Dec 2019 – there are No 2020 dates available, but no doubt they will be added)
LTA Disability Competitions Calendar and Entry links
LTA Disability Competitions Calendar: https://blindsport.uk/LTAVIComps
LTA Disability area: https://blindsport.uk/LTAVITennis
To confirm and for latest updated info please use the contact below
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link below to the final points table for 2019!