A message from Thomas Pocklington Trust’s Chair of Trustees!
Thomas Pocklington Trust calls for Two New Trustees!
TPT is looking to recruit two exceptional people to join our current trustee board of eight members in giving strategic direction to this important work. Ideally, we’re looking for people with experience in some of the following areas:
- Property and estate management
- Finance and accounting
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Human resources
- Technology (including assistive technology and social media)
To apply, please email the most recent version of your CV to email@example.com. The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 4 December.
In this video Mervyn Williamson, Chairman of Thomas Pocklington Trust outlines the charity’s mission, purpose and strategy.
- Our mission is to support blind and partially sighted people of all ages to live the life they want to lead.
- Our values define everything we do:
- Making a difference: The lives of blind and partially sighted people are better because of what we do.
- Working in partnership: We work collaboratively together and with all our partners and stakeholders.
- Respect: We treat people the way we would like to be treated.
- Quality: We set clear goals and high standards and work efficiently and effectively to achieve them.
- Participation: We place the participation of blind and partially sighted people at the heart of everything we do.