Tennis Tournament in Ireland!
On November 9th and 10th they will be running an event in Shankill Tennis Club. The event will run over 2 days with an optional training session on Saturday for all adults from 5-7pm.
The tournament on Sunday will run from 9-3pm. There will also be a junior event on Sunday from 2-5pm.
For those that are travelling they can help with transfers from the airport and a contribution towards accommodation, which they can help to organise. Juniors will need a chaperone!
On the weekend itself they will also organise transport to and from your hotel for those staying. All are welcome so please spread the word. The event will be competitive but the emphasis will be on taking part and playing as many matches as possible!
If you would like to take part please email Olwyn with the following info:
- Will you be attending the training session on Saturday 9th?
- Will you be attending the tournament on Sunday 10th?
- Do you need accommodation?
- If yes, do you have a fellow athlete you can share with?
- If yes, do you have a family member/partner/friend you would like to share with you?
- Any special requirements for the hotel – will you be bringing guide dogs?
- How do you intend to get to Shankill – do we need to organise lifts to and from train stations/airport etc?