Low Vision Day with London Vision
Do you, or a friend or relative, have poor eyesight? Join us at our annual Low Vision Day
There will be opportunities to:
- Look at equipment to help with daily living
- Get advice on getting more active
- Have a look at the latest technology
- Meet local support groups that can help with leisure, travel, visiting you at home.
Just turn up or Ring 07770381758 for more information or how to get to us.
- 10.00 am Event starts
- 10.00 Blind in Business seminar (TBC)
- 11.00 Workshop on mobile phones, London Vision
- 12.00 Welcome to the low vision day from International Gold Medal Winner VI Tennis, Mr Paul Ryb
- 12.10 VIP Singers’ concert
- 1pm How to have fun in London, London Vision
Throughout the day there will be:
- Wheels for Wellbeing assisted bike rides .
- A wide range of optical and electronic low vision aids on display
- Advice on taking part in sports
- Agencies to help with everyday living
- Equipment for everyday life