Score Centre, 100 Oliver Rd, Leyton, London E10 5JY
PSFL League Tournament 5
The Partially Sighted Football League ( PSFL League ) is the UK’s national league for partially sighted people and is organised by British Blind Sport.
For both A and B teams!
Metro would always advise to phone or email the event contacts to confirm there have been no last-minute changes or cancellations.
Venue: Score Centre, 100 Oliver Rd, Leyton, London E10 5JY
Venue phone: 020 8539 8474
Metro Contact: Gareth.email@example.com
Dates for the upcoming Partially Sighted Futsal League 2019-20
- 28/9/19 Open Cup Tournament PlayFootball Birmingham Indoor, 20 Great King St N, Birmingham B19 2LF – 12pm-5pm
- 19/10/19 League 1 Tournament Score Centre, 100 Oliver Rd, Leyton, London E10 5JY – 12pm-5pm
- 16/11/19 League 2 Tournament Sugden Sports Centre, 114 Grosvenor St, Manchester M1 7HL – 12pm-5pm
- 11/1/20 League 3 Tournament David Ross Sports Centre, University of Nottingham, Beeston Lane, Nottingham NG7 2RD – 12-5pm
- 1/2/20 League 4 Tournament Sugden Sports Centre, 114 Grosvenor St, Manchester M1 7HL – 12pm-5pm
- 29/2/20 League 5 Tournament Score Centre, 100 Oliver Rd, Leyton, London E10 5JY – 12pm-5pm
PSFL website Fixtures link: http://www.partiallysightedfootballleague.com/fixtures/
To Get in touch with PSFL for more info, or to register as a player or as a team
Contact: Dan Pack (Secretary) PSFLSecretary@hotmail.co.uk – Call 07784 726011
or George Ferguson (Chairperson)
Chairperson@partiallysightedfootballleague.com – Call 07577 709156
London Metro Futsal Club
Metro is a partner organisation of London Futsal Club. The objective of this partnership is to provide adult partially sighted footballers with the opportunity to train and compete against other partially sighted teams on a regular basis.
The club has at least two training sessions and one competitive tournament per month. Training is mostly held between 10am-1pm at the SCORE Centre on Oliver Road, Leyton, E10 5JY.
Quick link to Metro’s Football Events
Football for blind people
Football is also played both nationally and internationally by blind people. Click this link for info from the English FA on disability football
Want to know more?
For more information about football for partially sighted people in London contact :Gareth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone wishing to play B1 Football in London contact :email@example.com
For more information on football for blind people visit the English FA website at this link for English FA on disability football
BBS guide in Supporting Visually Impaired People in Football
Download the PDF version | Download the Word version
British Blind Sport has produced this resource, in partnership with the Football Association. This resource aims to help mainstream football providers become VI friendly through their provision of training, resources and support. These include:
Football clubs, County Football Associations, Schools.