Heart of England Live Workout Week
British Blind Sport, in partnership with Heart of England Community Foundation, is delivering a week full of live workouts to encourage the heart of the nation to keep active!
Date: Monday 5th October – Friday 9th October
Time: 11 am daily!
Location: Your house, your garden…wherever suits you!
We will be delivering our virtual Live Workout Week directly into your homes via Zoom! Our instructors will be bringing you a variety of exercise and skills-based sessions, including Rugby, Tennis and Boxercise! You will also be able to tune in live to the recording of our Paralympian Podcast episode with ex-Paralympic athlete Simon Butler.
The timetable of Events:
- Mon 5th October 2020 – Zumba with Jess of Saxon Fitness
- Tues 6th October 2020 – Rugby Union with Wasps Rugby Community Foundation
- Wed 7th October 2020 – Tennis with Simon Lancaster of the Edgbaston Priory Club
- Thurs 8th October 2020 – Boxercise with Envolve Wellness LTD
- Frid9th October 2020 – Paralympian Podcast with Former Paralympic Gold Medallist Simon Butler
For more information, please click here to visit our Heart of England Live Workout Week webpage.
To register your interest, please click here to visit our Heart of England Live Workout Week registration page.