FA Coaching Disabled Footballers Course
Date: Saturday 5th October 2019 Time: 9.00-17.00 Cost: £30
Venue: Falcon Park Community Sports Centre, Falcon Park, Cabul Road, SW11 2QL
LONDON FA IS DELIGHTED TO CONFIRM DETAILS FOR OUR NEXT FA COACHING DISABLED FOOTBALLERS COURSE, WHICH IS SET TO RUN ON SATURDAY 5 OCTOBER AT FALCON PARK COMMUNITY SPORTS CENTRE (SW11 2QL).
Designed to give football coaches and teachers ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players, this course caters for football sessions whether in mainstream or impairment-specific sessions.
Entry Form: https://blindsport.uk/LondonFA5OCT
London FA Page: https://blindsport.uk/FACoaching5Oct
Costing just £30 and running from 9 am to 5 pm, the six-hour course covers both theory and practical elements. By the end of the workshop, each participant should be able to meet the following outcomes:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills and experience to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan wide range of coaching sessions for disabled footballers
- Using the Inclusion Spectrum, plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
- Understand the player pathways available for disabled players, including the appropriate structure for competition