The Blind Sailing Calendar 2017
Metro would advise to always phone or email the Event contacts, to confirm that there have been no changes to the event time or date to avoid possible disappointment.
Blind Sailing is a Registered Charity, our aim is to help blind and partially sighted people sail at all levels.
- 17-18 Jan Skills/Fleet Racing Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 21-22 Feb Skills/Fleet Racing Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 28-29 March Skills/Fleet Racing Windermere
- 27-4 July Blind Week Royal Southampton
The Blind Sailing Charity
- Organise regular training sessions and racing events.
- Provide coaching and help to enable novices learn to sail.
- Coach the more advanced to enable them to compete at both national and international events.
We are supported by a number of excellent sailing schools & related organisations who provide their expertise, boats, venues and safety cover visit Blind Sailing Links page
Blind Sailing website: http://www.blindsailing.net/