British Blind Sport – Educational resources
British Blind Sport have begun developing sport-specific educational resources to assist those who are delivering sporting sessions with support and guidance on how to include people with sight loss.
- Download: VI Friendly Sport – Word Format
- Download: VI Swimming Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Athletics Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Football Resource – PDF Format
- Download: VI Judo Resource – PDF Format
- Download: VI Archery Resource – PDF version
- Download: VI Archery Resource – Word version
In partnership with the Amateur Swimming Association, Visually Impaired Friendly Swimming is an online swimming course for including people with visual impairment more effectively in swimming lessons and clubs. Find out more here.
A Guide for Coaches for Vision Impaired Bowls