RNIB See Differently Awards 2019
About the awards
Building on the success of the Vision Pioneer Awards, the RNIB See Differently Awards recognise those who have gone above and beyond in supporting people with sight loss in the UK.
We know there are many people doing so much that deserves reward and recognition, the See Differently Awards look beyond sight loss professionals and celebrates all who dedicate their time, passion and skills to changing the world for blind and partially sighted people.
Our new awards celebrate all the contributions being made to break down the barriers faced by people with sight loss and rewards those creating opportunities that enable blind and partially people to live the life they want to lead.
The awards ceremony will be held at the prestigious Glaziers Hall, London Bridge on 26 November 2019.
- Provide a clear outline of the nominees’ work or innovation (in line with the category criteria) and demonstrate how it benefits people who are blind or partially sighted.
- Include the nominees’ biggest achievements, rather than simply listing all of their achievements; focus on the ones that have had major impact or success. If you have evidence, include it.
- Include any useful information, such as how the nominee has overcome any challenges and, if applicable, give details on any funding the nominee(s) have secured or successful collaborations they have formed.
- Add images and video footage which can help to give context to your application. Please note that these may be used during the awards ceremony if you/your nominee are one of our finalists.
- Write clearly and check your entry twice before submitting the application.
- Finally, good luck and keep checking our website to see if you/your nominee make the shortlist in October.
Please submit the completed entry form by midnight on 13 September 2019
RNIB Vision Pioneer Awards 2017 event
You can read about previous RNIB Vision Pioneer Awards 2017 event to get an idea of what the awards might look like.