Surrey Visually Impaired Tennis Tournament on the 28th & 29th September at the National Tennis Centre
This tournament is open to players who have a visual impairment & have a CVI.
Doubles entry is free if you have entered singles
Dates: 28th, 29th September 2019
Venue: National Tennis Centre, 100 Priory Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5JQ
Entry link here: https://blindsport.uk/SurreyVITennis
Enter by the 14 September
Contact: Lee Neale Tournament Organiser T:+4407712168548 email@example.com
Cost £20 CLOSED FOR ENTRIES: 14/09/2019 23:00
LTA Website: www.lta.org.uk
Lee is looking for volunteers to help with the surrey Visually Impaired Tennis Tournament. Without the help of willing volunteers, many of the players would not be able to compete, so your support is vital for them.
There will be LTA Licensed Officials working on all the matches but we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers aged 14 or over to help players on and off-court.
No experience is necessary and the role will involve the following:
- Finding players for matches so they are ready to go on
- Helping players on court by gathering balls
- Assisting and guiding B1 (totally blind) players on and off the court
- Assisting with the reading of draws and player information
- Distributing packed lunches
- Meet and greet service from the local bus/train station
- General support to organisers
If you are able to volunteer your time please contact
Lee Neale: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07712168548