London Youth Games are hosting a secondary dance competition which will be done virtually this year.
As previous years schools will record their dance on a smart phone or camera, you just need to make sure it can be uploaded to https://wetransfer.com and the link will have to be emailed to email@example.com.
This will then be passed on to professional judges to score.
- Deadline to send in videos will be FRIDAY 15TH JANUARY
- Schools can enter more than video
- Any year group 7-11 can take part
- Dances should follow COVID safe guidelines: 2m gap when static & 3m when moving, no contact work, no props passed between dancers, no costumes passed between dancers
- Each routines will be judged on Concept & Musicality, Choreography & Creativity, Performance, Overall Impact
- Winning teams score to be compared virtually against other boroughs to determine the London champion
Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Josh Daniels for a copy of the rules for each dance. Schools can take part in the mainstream strand or inclusive strand.
If you would like to take part please let the network know ASAP.
To find out more, get the downloadable documents for schools and all the Step Change Studios helpful videos. please use the link below
LYG School Games: Jazz Dance Seated