‘The 2000 Club’ physical/sensory & learning disabilities Bowls Sessions
The First Bowls Session on Friday 26th April and there will be 6 Bowls Sessions in total (once a month) mostly the last Friday except for September (third Friday)
Any Bowls Coaches and budding experienced bowlers are very welcome to come to these sessions. We need all the help we can get to ensure these sessions are run smoothly and successfully. Giving full enjoyment and gaining skills for the participants.
Date: Friday 26th April Time: 11 am until 4 pm.
Venue: Hounslow Indoor Bowls Club, 50 Sutton Lane, Hounslow, TW3 3BD
Contact: email@example.com or call Tel: 07944 394270
Bowls event timing details
- We will have a break for refreshments between 12.30pm & 1.30pm.
- Then commence at 1.30pm until 3.30pm ish.
- Certificates etc. For attendees who participate in the session.
All event Date below
- 1st Bowls Session – 26th APRIL
- 2nd Bowls Session – 31st MAY
- 3rd Bowls Session – 28th JUNE
- 4th Bowls Session – 26th JULY is being planned in Partnership with the organisation ‘Network Challenge’
- 5th Bowls Session – 30th AUGUST
- 6th Bowls Session – 20th SEPTEMBER
For those requiring Accessible Transport, we are providing 2 PICK-UP Points.
- 1st ‘Feltham’ British Rail Station – 9.50am.
- 2nd ‘Hounslow West Station’ Picadilly,10.10am ish.
Please contact: Alan Stacey tel: 07944 394270 (if you require this)