Want to learn some Impairment Specific Continuous Professional Development Courses for Coaches on VI Tennis! This course has been approved by the Tennis Foundation and LTA for 6 CPD credits.
The Blind and Visually Impaired Tennis Course is aimed at accredited Level 2 and above coaches who would like to develop their skills to work with blind and visually impaired tennis players.
The seven-hour course will improve the participant’s knowledge, confidence and delivery of blind and visually impaired tennis sessions. The course involves a large practical element which often involves coaching players with disabilities day.
The topics covered in the course include:
- An overview of the ranges of blind and visually impaired tennis
- Inclusion and integration of blind and visually impaired tennis players
- Knowledge and understanding of blind and visually impaired tennis and how to adapt tennis to suit different abilities
- Communication with blind and visually impaired tennis players,
- Activities, drills, match play and tactics.
To book a place on the Blind and Visually Impaired Tennis CPD
to VI CPD 03/10 Islington Tennis Centre (North London)