Hands on hats, helmets and headgear – for 5 – 12 yrs – National Army Museum
For children aged 5-12! This February half-term discover the headgear on display at the National Army Museum at this event for families with members who are visually impaired.
Event features ‘My hat, your hat’ – Join storyteller Giles Abbott to hear all about what happened when two armies met and ‘Head on’ – get hands-on with real helmets from our handling collection, then use different materials to make and test your own.
Can you build a helmet that will protect a soldier?
- Date: Saturday 15 February Time: 11 am
- Venue: National Army Museum, Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, SW3 4HT
- Ticket price: Free, booking required
- Booking contact number: 020 7730 0717 Booking contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest tube: Sloane Square