RNIB have approached VICTA as a partner to distribute a number of 4th Generation Amazon Echo devices as a FREE gift to blind and partially sighted people who would benefit the most!
You can use the device to access the RNIB library and reading services which are now fully accessible via Amazon Echo. You can also ask the device to call the RNIB Helpline.
- Recipients of the offer must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered or registerable blind or partially sighted
- Be a UK resident
- Not currently own an Echo device
- Be connected to the internet
- Have an email address
- Have a smart phone, tablet or computer access, necessary to enable the device; this
- may be via friends or family if not personally owned
- Be for your own personal use; this device is not for resale
- One device per customer
If you are interested in applying for one of the 4th Generation Amazon Echo devices and meet the criteria above, please email email@example.com for further information. Please note, we will have limited numbers and eligible applicants will be awarded devices on a first-come, first-served basis.
Metro Blind Sports Social Networks
Get all the latest blind & partially sighted event information & news as soon as we do!