Did you know that whenever you buy anything online with over 3,000 shops and site – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for METRO Blind Sport & Social Club of Vision Impaired People!
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and METRO Blind Sport & Social Club of Vision Impaired People will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support
Never miss a free donation with the Donation Reminder
If you think you might forget to shop each time via easyfundraising then the Donation Reminder will help you. It provides a little reminder every time you shop online.
- Over 150,000 supporters use it
- They raise on average 5x more
- It’s free with no annoying ads