DSC Summer Festival 2019 multi-sports event!
Disability Sports Coach Summer Festival is a Multi-Sports event for all disabled people featuring over 20 inclusive sports, special guests, performances and more
Summer Festival 2019 – Below A Video message from Paralympian Kate Grey
Participants are free to enjoy over 20 different sports at their own pace, and with traditional and Paralympic/ adapted sports on offer you won’t be short of choice! Sports include Football, Cricket, Tennis, Boccia, Badminton and more!
We will also be joined by special guests throughout the day to encourage, support and take those all-important selfies with.
More exciting information will be released on our website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram over the coming months so keep yourself updated.
Date: Fri, July 26, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM BST Add to Calendar
Venue: Westway Sports & Fitness Centre 1 Crowthorne Road London W10 6RP
For more information, please call Lauren Mawdsley
Register: Click here to register
Contact: on 0207 021 0973 or email email@example.com
Event Page link: Disability Sports Coach Festival 2019
We have 22 sports on offer, take a look who will be providing each on the day:
- Football – TBC
- Cycling – Bikeworks
- Cricket – TBC
- Baseball – Baseball Softball UK
- Tennis – Westway Tennis & Lawn Tennis Association
- Netball – England Netball
- Badminton – Black Arrows Badminton Club
- Golf – The Golf Trust
- Archery – Disability Sports Coach
- Table Tennis – Disability Sports Coach
Paralympic & Adapted Sports
- Wheelchair Rugby – Great Britain Wheelchair Rugby
- Boccia – Disability Sports Coach
- Polybat – Disability Sports Coach
- Indoor Rowing – London Youth Rowing
- Sitting Volleyball – Disability Sports Coach
- Skateboarding – Skates & Ladders
- Thai Boxing – Thai Boxing Fighters Academy
- Switch – SwitchSports
- Virtual reality – University of Lincoln
- Dance – ParaDance UK
- Fitness – Westway sports and Fitness
- Yoga (until 12noon only) – Westway Sports & Fitness
We challenge you to take part in all 22 sports!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- No minimum age requirement·
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Blue badge parking is available. Parking for non- blue badge holders is available- up to 5 hours is £3.50
- Closest tube station is Latimer Road and is less than 5 mins walk
This event is proudly sponsored by LMAX Exchange: www.lmax.com and Royal Borough Kensington and Chelsea.
David Mercer, CEO of LMAX Exchange said: “Based in West London, LMAX Exchange has built a successful, high growth technology company that has become a leading innovator in global capital markets. We are committed and pleased to support all sports and youth development in the local community where we work. And it is our privilege to support Disability Sports Coach’s Summer Festival 2019 and their objective of getting disabled people physically active, by creating sporting and physical activity opportunities, ensuring a positive impact on their lives.”