Download Guides and other useful Vision Impaired Documents!
- Metro Flyer 2018 – 300 DPI – Print Version (9.7 MB)
Download Metro Flyer 2018: http://bit.ly/MBSFlyer2018
The above two video from East London Vision
What is Vision Impairment?
Vision Awareness Training Part One video below
The Sighted Guide Technique
Vision Awareness Training Part Two video below – NHS video
- Guiding a Vision Impaired Person – Word Format: http://bit.ly/GuidingVI
- Interacting with VI People – Word Format: http://bit.ly/InteractVI
RNIB Parent flyer
- RNIB Play and parent guide flyer: – Word Format: http://bit.ly/VIPlayParent
VI Guide to Tennis
- Download latest Blind Tennis guide – Word version – December 2016
- Download latest Blind Tennis guide – PDF version – December 2016
British Blind Sport
British Blind Sport – Educational resources
- Download: VI Friendly Sport – Word Format
- Download: VI Swimming Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Athletics Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Football Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Judo Resource – PDF Format
- Download: VI Archery Resource – PDF version
- Download: VI Archery Resource – Word version
- Download: Equestrian Resource – PDF version
A Guide for Coaches for Vision Impaired Bowls
Gift Aid Form
Let’s play! A guide with toy and play ideas for children with vision impairment!
Whether you are a parent, teacher or carer of a child with vision impairment, our guide will help you create fun-filled playtimes for your child to develop and explore their senses.
Participation in sport provides blind and partially sighted people with opportunities to integrate into society, to build peer group friendships, to increase confidence and self-esteem as well as gaining valuable physical exercise and improved fitness, health and wellbeing.