Blind Sailing is a Registered Charity, our aim is to help blind and partially sighted people sail at all levels.
The Blind Sailing Calendar from October 2016 – 2017
- 7 to 10 Oct Blind Nationals Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 15 – 16 Nov Skills/Fleet Racing Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 10 Dec Blind Sailing AGM 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE
- 17-18 Jan Skills/Fleet Racing Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 21-22 Feb Skills/Fleet Racing Cowes – Isle of Wight
- 28-29 March Skills/Fleet Racing Windermere
- 27-4 July Blind Week Royal Southampton
Contact: email@example.com or call 07796 687914
The Blind Sailing Charity
- Organise regular training sessions and racing events.
- Provide coaching and help to enable novices learn to sail.
- Coach the more advanced to enable them to compete at both national and international events.
We are supported by a number of excellent sailing schools & related organisations who provide their expertise, boats, venues and safety cover visit Blind Sailing Links page
Blind Sailing website: http://www.blindsailing.net/