Join the Aquabats April virtual Social, with a drink on Thursday, April 28 from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Enjoy our usual blend of music, trivia, useful info on club activities over the next few months and anything else you would like to share with old and new friends. Zoom joining details are below and we look forward to seeing you on the 28th.
Pardy and the Aquabats Team
Aquabats Virtual Social Event
April 28, 2022, Time: 20:00 on Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting link below
or Join by phone: 0203 051 2874
Meeting ID: 987 654 1948
Upcoming Aquabats events
The following Aquabats events have been confirmed so please let me know if you would like to come along.
- 19 May tenpin bowling at Lewisham. Please meet at Lewisham Mainline Station Platform 2 at 6.25 pm leaving at 6.40 pm. Cost is £4.
- 2 June Cockfosters walk. Please meet at Cockfosters at 6.45 pm leaving at 7.00 pm.
- 9 June swimming at Parliament Hill. Please meet at Gospel Oak on the London Overground at 6.25 pm leaving at 6.40 pm.
- 13-17 June Blackpool week. Details will follow from Pardy later but the hotel will be open for booking from 6 May.
- 23 June boat trip. Please meet at Royal Albert D.L.R at 5.30 pm leaving at 5.45 pm. This is one hour earlier than usual.
- 30 June walk at Finsbury Park. Please meet at Finsbury Park Underground at the barriers at 6.30 pm leaving at 6.45 pm.
- 14 July swimming at Parliament Hill as above.
Also for July, we have the barbecue booked for 21 July at the Laburnum Boat Club, Laburnum Street, Hackney. It will meet at Hoxton on the London Overground at 6.15 pm leaving at 6.30 pm or you can make your own way. There will be a small cost involved for the food but people can bring their own drink.
28 July narrowboat trip. Meets at Angel at 6.15 pm leaving at 6.30 pm. There will be a small charge for the trip but people can bring their own food and drink.
The above events have been confirmed so please let the contact below know if you would like to come along.
AQUABATS Sports and Social Club for the Blind Charity No: 1076921, Founded 1985
We believe that visually impaired people should have a wide variety of possibilities to join in the life of our big city. Our unique feature is that we are a small but friendly and inclusive group with access limited only by your ability to travel to events. Volunteer sighted guides are most welcome!
Metro Blind Sports Social Networks
Get all the latest blind & partially sighted event information & news as soon as we do!