Download the Latest Event, Entry and other Vision Impaired Documents
Metro Cycling & Tandem Registration form 2016
Download: Metro Cycling & Tandem Form – Word Formt
VI Guide to Tennis
Download latest Blind Tennis guide – Word version – December 2016
Download latest Blind Tennis guide – PDF version – December 2016
British Blind Sport
British Blind Sport – Educational resources
- Download: VI Friendly Sport – Word Format
- Download: VI Swimming Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Athletics Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Football Resource – Word Format
- Download: VI Judo Resource – PDF Format
- Download: VI Archery Resource – PDF version
- Download: VI Archery Resource – Word version
- Download: Equestrian Resource – PDF version
A Guide for Coaches for Vision Impaired Bowls
Gift Aid Form
Let’s play! A guide with toy and play ideas for children with vision impairment!
Whether you are a parent, teacher or carer of a child with vision impairment, our guide will help you create fun-filled playtimes for your child to develop and explore their senses.
Participation in sport provides blind and partially sighted people with opportunities to integrate into society, to build peer group friendships, to increase confidence and self-esteem as well as gaining valuable physical exercise and improved fitness, health and wellbeing.